Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tweets From Around the Net

Humor

One website that I enjoy using is Twitter. It's sleek, it's got lots of famous people that people such as myself and you can interact with, and there is only so much room for people to be idiots. You can only post tweets that are 140 characters long, so none of this Facebook "Farmville" or "Mafia Wars" tomfoolery. So I thought I'd check around the net and find some funny tweets from both famous and obscure people. Enjoy!

And here I thought I had seen all the stupidity the internet could offer...nope.


Oh George Takei. Older actors crack me up.


To quote Chappelle's show: "White people love Wayne Brady...because he 
makes Bryan Gumbel look like Malcom X".
(This was in response to the Volkswagen commercial with Darth Vader)

Two of my favorite things: Steve Carell, and making fun of Jersey Shore.


That's all folks! Hope you found some humor in the joy that is Twitter, and the people that inhabit the place.

-M

1 comment:

  1. Are you enduring obtaining some style of expenditures that is able to will’t hold on till eventually your own following pay day advance will come? unit you involved by having Associate in Nursing unforeseen automobile resolve? supposed for some unforeseen emergency you’re under-going, a cash day loan will assist you fast check cashing notice the funds you'll have swiftly! typically, the complete train generally wants entirely fifteen units or presumptively manner less.

    ReplyDelete