Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How To Sleep Like A Boss

Life Hacks



One problem that I've always had throughout my life is feeling refreshed when I sleep. Even if I slept for 8, 10, or even sometimes 12 hours, I would usually wake up groggy and stiff, as if I hadn't even slept at all. This was definitely a major problem, and I know I'm not alone here.

But I have found a website that tells you when to fall asleep in order to wake up in between REM cycles. What is a REM cycle you say? Why, that's simple! REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement, and it's the stage of sleep where you are in your deepest and most restful state. This is also the stage where you dream, so getting to REM sleep is definitely something you should want to do. Getting sleep without REM cycles is like driving a car without oil. You might have a lot of gas, but that won't mean squat when your oil burns out.

This website allows you to input what time you need to wake up (fellow college students, pay attention), and it calculates what the optimum times are for you to fall asleep. Take note though, these are times when you should be fully asleep, not getting into bed. I'd account for about 15 minutes before those times is when you actually should be getting in bed. I've used this website the last week, and it works like a charm. I have woken up every day feeling like a brand new man, no matter how little or how much sleep I got. I highly recommend integrating this into your daily life.


Link: Sleep Time Calculator


-M

1 comment:

  1. all folks created style of our “1st compensation Interest Free” deliver seeing that style of our suggests that of constructing a trial to induce your commitment and additionally get pleasure from it in conjunction with your business. U.S.A. day cash advances is okay to be able to acquire your commitment, simply by creating a trial to form each and every data all around heat and additionally hospitable, swiftly, respectful, and collectively useful. Remember, were throughout fast title loan this posting to help you style of our shoppers utilizing fast cash desires, that we've got an inclination to face live able to demonstrate that in your case anytime somebody aid all folks

    ReplyDelete